Sunday 26 June 2011

Eastwood Park wedding photographer.

Marianne and Adam.
10th of June 2011.

This was my second wedding in a month at the beautiful Eastwood Park. I had met Marianne and Adam before they booked my services, as I photographed Marianne's brother's wedding last year. It was really good to catch up with Marianne's brother Ian and his wife Nicola as they are such a lovely couple and made me feel very welcome at Marianne and Adam's wedding.

The day went like clock work, it rained before I arrived at the venue, the sun came out before the start of the ceremony and lasted until I had finished photographing their day. Then as I was leaving the venue it started to rain again. Perfect timing!

In this industry recommendation is everything, I am lucky enough to be photographing Adam's best man's wedding next year, Scott and his fiance Heidi. I look forward to seeing Marianne, Adam, Heidi, Scott, Nicola and Ian again next year at the Hare and Hounds, Westonbirt.

It's day's like this that make this job so special! I really am very fortunate to be in this line of work!

All the best for the future Marianne and Adam.



































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.