Wednesday 8 June 2011

The Barn at Berkeley wedding photography.

The wedding of Natalie and Jordan.
26th of May 2011.

I was very privileged to photograph Natalie and Jordan's wedding. Natalie is a professional photographer, so when someone in the industry asks you to capture their day, it is a great honour.
Natalie and Jordon were great to work with, Natalie placed her photographic trust in me and allowed me to capture the day as it unfolded, allowing her to relax while being on the other side of the camera.
Natalie and Jordan sent me a very kind thank you, I have added it below.

"We have just received our wedding photos and we couldn't be happier! Aston Hue Photography were 100% professional and the photos have truly captured the magic of the day. Wedding photos are the most important part of the day, after all that's what's left behind after the day has passed. Thank you for capturing our dream wedding photos!"

Natalie, I hope your photography business goes from strength to strength, all the best for the future.

Congratulations to Natalie and Jordan.

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.