Sunday 14 February 2010

Photographing your charity event for free.

Most of us know of a friend or relative that has had help from a charity, this could be The National Autistic Society, Oxfam, The National Deaf Children’s Society, etc. The charity, Cancer research is something that I feel quite strongly about, Cancer has impacted on the lives of close relatives and friends of mine. I already make a contribution to this charity each month, but I feel I should be helping more, especially in my local community of Bristol. I would like to offer my photographic services to any charity that is holding an event in or around the Bristol area for free. I feel this is a small, but helpful contribution to a worthy cause. If you are a charity in need of a photographer to capture your event please contact me, my contact information can be found on the Aston Hue Photography website

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely thing to offer. Your photographs look fantastic.

    Paulina.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.