Thursday 8 July 2010

St Ives, Holiday Photography.

Hi All,

My Family and I recently had a week's holiday in St Ives, it's a place we really love. It has so much to offer, beautiful beaches, wonderful scenery and fantastic food. If the English weather is good, it's the perfect getaway!

I did have a small accident while on holiday, while walking on rocks, I fell with my two year old son into the sea, luckily Jake and myself were OK but my SLR, Lens and mobile phone didn't survive. So most of the photographs taken; were with my Canon Ixus 130 compact camera, not quite the same standard as the SLR but the pics didn't come out to bad.
You will be glad to hear, I definitely won't be trading in my SLR for the compact when I'm photographing weddings!

I have posted several pictures for you all to view, enjoy.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.